Abby is also exceedingly strong. I was reminded of this on Monday when I propped her on a chair in our living room while I grabbed something from the coffee table. She can roll, so I made sure she couldn't roll off. What I didn't expect was for her to lift herself up to a sitting position. Poor girl lifted herself up, then toppled head first onto our hardwood floors. She's fine -- I think it affected mommy more than Abby -- but I've learned not to underestimate her abilities! Playing around after this I realized she can sit unassisted for a few seconds on her own. Holy cow. The doc says this is usually a six month thing.
Here's a cute pic of the monster baby:
In other news, I found out last week that we lost one of my cases at work. Although this might seem like bad news it is quite exciting because we have decided to request permission from the Attorney General to appeal it to the United States Supreme Court. So, if the Attorney General approves our request I'll be working on a petition for certiorari to the U.S. Supreme when I return in a couple of weeks. And, if the Court accepts our case, filing briefs and possibly arguing before the highest court in the land. Woo Hoo. It's like the Superbowl for lawyers.
No comments:
Post a Comment