What a perfect pink model! She looks like a little doll! So sweet. How does she like 'tummy time?'
Eh, tummy time is okay for her. She started to enjoy it more when she began playing with toys, but now she spends the whole time trying to crawl -- and gets SO frustrated that she can't do it.Heather
Oh she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!! I just want to squeeze her and kiss those cheeks. I love her big eyes.
Post a Comment
The life and times of me and my family of Hecklers.
3 comments:
What a perfect pink model! She looks like a little doll! So sweet. How does she like 'tummy time?'
Eh, tummy time is okay for her. She started to enjoy it more when she began playing with toys, but now she spends the whole time trying to crawl -- and gets SO frustrated that she can't do it.
Heather
Oh she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!! I just want to squeeze her and kiss those cheeks. I love her big eyes.
Post a Comment