
I know I haven't posted in ages, and there are a variety of reasons for this. One, however, takes the cake. You see, I haven't been feeling so well lately because.... WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!! I'm about 14 weeks along and Little Baby Heckler (as we're calling him or her) is due on Oct. 4. Last week I had my second prenatal appointment at which we got to hear the baby's heartbeat -- so cool. And for those of you who are wondering about our "two year plan" apparently God had a different plan. :) Here's a picture of the little thing at about eight weeks.
4 comments:
Woohoo! We're going to be parents!
Cute picture! She (hey, a girl can hope) looks just like Dave in that picture.
I'm soooo excited for you guys.
Woohooooo!
Kristen -- Every time I've checked your blog recently I wanted to say something. Congratulations to you too!
Congratulations! I've been meaning to reach out to you and Dave but life has had other things in mind. But Dave just shared the good news with me.
I hope to see you before the baby-shower :)
Post a Comment