November 3, 2006
Our experiment at leaving the dogs home alone, uncrated and unconfined in any way failed miserably. I took today off from work -- a vacation day for no other reason than I have the time and need a break. I drove Dave into the office (we share one car) and we decided to let the doggies roam free. Big, big, mistake. I came home to find the stuffing from one of our couch pillows all over the house. One of our new couch pillows. From the couch we bought just last month from Ikea. And why could the doggies get to the cushion? Because yesterday they decided to pee on the couch rather than go outside in the rain, so the slipcover part of the pillow is drying in the garage and only the "filling" was sitting on the couch. It's a good thing I love them so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you do love those dogs! Send pics of the new furniture (when it's put back together). Enjoy your day off!
Post a Comment