July 9, 2006
Two rooms in our home are now "done." Well, almost. We finished painting the bedroom, got a new dresser and nightstands, hung the curtains, and bought pictures to go on the wall. Now we just have to hang the pictures and accessorize a little. I'd post pictures, but we still haven't bought a new camera and the ones I took with my camera phone are just not cutting it. One exciting thing about the room was my bargain basement mirror. I wanted a silver-tone mirror to hang above our dresser, preferably round. I found one at Bed Bath & Beyond for $90. Then, I saw a rectangular one at Target for $40 one day on my lunch. Not sure if I was willing to settle for a rectangle, I waited to buy it. Later in the week, I decided to go ahead and get it. Lo and behold, it was on clearance for $10!!!! So, like any good shopper, I spent the "savings" on other stuff for the room. :) But, what a deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment