Stories of the Chloe:
Spiderdog, Spiderdog....
After having drinks with an old co-worker of Dave's on Friday night, we got home around 7:30 p.m. Over an hour later than usual. Expecting to find our little Chloe whining in the kitchen awaiting our return, we opened the door from the garage and were greeted with a jump and a kiss from the Chloester. What's so unusual about this, you ask? Only that we enclose her in the kitchen with a baby gate, which she should NOT be tall enough to jump! On Sunday we finally figured out that she wasn't jumping the gate, she was climbing it. Yes, climbing. She inserts her paws into the slats and climbs on up. Hmmm, part dog, part cat.... or Spiderdog.
A Sentence I Never Thought I'd Utter....
"Chloe left her pig's ear up my skirt when she was smelling my fart." Okay, really gross, but Dave dared me to post it. I was laying on the couch with Dave, and Chloe was chewing on a pig's ear nearby. Yes, I said pig's ear. It's a real pig's ear cured and dried for dogs to chew on and Chloe loves them. We love them because they keep her quiet and occupied. Anyway, on to my story, Dave recently figured out that the sound of a fart really freaks Chloe out. Don't even ask, I didn't. So, demure woman that I am, I let one rip. Chloe came over to sniff it, which is nasty enough in and of itself, but because I was wearing a skirt at the time she, um, went for the source. I kicked her off the couch and Dave and I continued talking. A few seconds later I realized Chloe no longer had her pig's ear. So I uttered the sentence, "Dave, Chloe left her pig's ear up my skirt when she was smelling my fart." Good husband that he is, Dave retrieved the ear from beneath my skirt, and all was well again.
June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment