March 24, 2008

Abby's First Easter

Although we didn't do an easter egg hunt, Abby had one heck of a first Easter. On Sunday morning we woke up and hung out at home. I got her a small Easter basket with a few goodies. It might be hard to see in the picture, but I got her a cute little bath mitt/puppet that looks like a dog. We couldn't figure out why our dog Chloe was barking like crazy at Abby's basket until we realized she was actually barking at the "dog" in the basket. Yeah, watch out for those terrycloth puppets. They're vicious.



After Abby got her basket we headed off for church and then to my parents' house for dinner. Of course, Grandma had to get in on the Easter basket action.



Abby and the family had a great time hanging out.




I think Abby's favorite part was playing with the wrapping paper from the gifts in her basket.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just adorable in her Easter dress. I love all that hair!

Kristin said...

What a dollbaby in her Easter dress! And yours it really cute too. Love the color coordination. =) And love your hair, too...very chic.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun to see your sweet parents!!! I bet being near their beautiful grandbaby is just bliss.

Heather, she is SOOOO gorgeous!!! You make good baby girls!