July 28, 2007

7 Random Things.....

My friend Erica tagged me a while back to post 7 random things about myself. Here they are in no particular order.....

1. I pretend to be a neat freak, but the truth is I'm only organized/neat in areas viewed by the general public. So, if you come to my house it will likely be picked up with no piles in sight. But please don't look in my closet or open my cupboards. :)

2. I've never had a cavity in my whole life.

3. I treat my dogs like children -- literally. It's a little absurd.

4. I'm addicted to reality TV -- give me my "Wife Swap" and "Nanny 911" any day of the week.

5. In high school I planned on naming my daughter Laura Anne after Laura Ingalls Wilder and Anne Shirley.

6. I cry at the drop of a hat.

7. I pretty much hate playing any type of sport. Unless shopping counts as a sport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!

Congratulations on the soon arrival of Abigail! Your nursery walls look so cute - what a project you took on. I love how it turned out. We tried chair rail, but Brian couldn't get the angle right with the tools we had so we opted for a border when we did Wes' nursery 3 years ago. We just had our second on July 15th - 6 weeks this past Sunday. His name is Camren.

I was telling Susan how horrible I felt that you aren't that far away and we havnen't connected. Your life sounds so interesting with your job - for the record - there's a lot of kids that annoy me too - but mine don't. I'm hoping that stays the case when he is like 7 or 8.

How wonderful that your parents are moving up to this area. Tell them hello.

I should do a blog - but my entries would be months apart I'm sure. At least that how my journals to my kids are sometimes.

It was fun reading your posts. I hope we can connect sometime - I'll come to you. Probably will be best once your baby is one month or more older and you aren't working at the time. You look great!

Katie (707) 328-9215 katie_orr@sbcglobal.net