This year Dave and I are hosting Christmas Eve for his family. I've agonized over the menu -- one person doesn't like fish, no one wants turkey, we're having beef on Christmas -- and finally came up with what I think is the final version. Here it is:
Appettizers:
prosciutto wrapped melon
spinach artichoke dip
stuffed mushrooms
Dinner:
pear and walnut endive salad with a cranberry vinaigrette
red wine risotto with peas
roast leg of lamb with potatoes
Dessert:
homemade creme brulee
We've decorated the house for Christmas and are getting the Christmas tree on Saturday. I'll post pics soon, but it is so fun to be having our first Christmas as a married couple in our fist house!
December 5, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Heckler! I just found out from Kristen's blog that you have your very own blog. I've been wondering what you've been doing way up north lately. I miss you down here, but looks like the hubby and (2) dogs are keeping you busy.
Erica
Post a Comment