May 21, 2006


As if being newlyweds wasn't enough, Dave and I adopted a new Beagle puppy. Her name is Chloe or, to be more exact, Lil Miss Chloe Princess of the Woof Woof. Dave kept calling her princess, and I thought our future daughter might resent that, so she became "princess of the woof woof" so our daughter could someday still be our little princess. She also answers to "Chlo Chlo," "Little Thing," and "Chloester."

She is almost 12 weeks old -- think toddler stage. In fact, I've been told a puppy at this age is actually worse than a baby. After several sleepless nights, we now only have to wake up once a night to take her to go potty. And don't even get me started on the housetraining and constant chewing and biting. But, one look at that cute face and I'm all done in! Totally worth it. :) First photo above is of Chloe the first weekend we got her (about 8 weeks). The one on the left is from last weekend at about 10 weeks. She's getting so big!!!

No comments: